
IDEAS. Check.
Newswriting. Check.
2 Projects down.
Finally, it seemed like forever to get those 10 projects done just a couple of months ago. I'm glad its over. But now for the bigest headache. The period of the zits. EXAMS!
************************************************************************************
After reading Yanli's blog, I can't help but think if this is related to the girls team. If this is what will happen to us...
"It all started with p. Ever since she told me about the news, i had been really... emo. Thinking about it now already left me in doldrums. What wld it be of me if that day finally come? Although it's only a year, i still feel that evoking sadness. I wish i didn't have to know. So i guess it's the whole separation and leaving thing.Inevitably, trainings will just feel different without one or two of them. And for the next 1, 2 years, I don't even want to think about it. It's alrdy like a habit to have them around, always. They are the ones who kept me sane. They are the ones where i know it should be a safe place to share my deepest secrets."
I haven't been going for training lately and this is because I'm grounded and exams...
For those who are close enough to me, I'm sure u know tht I'm grounded like almost 8/10 of my life and might be wondering how I got into this dreadful fate.
Well, because I left my house for a overnight competition and didn't tell my arents about it. It's not like they totally didn't know anything about it. I already told them that I'm going for the event but I didn't remind them about it.
Back to the main topic...I'm afraid for this new semester, things will be a lot different. With more power comes more responsibilities. I might not be able to attend gym sessions with the girls as often as I used to. I don't like gym trainings but the only thing that makes me want to go for it is the company. The pull ups we'll do together and help each other with, the enouragement while running and the fabulous time we have with each other while training. I'll miss that...
************************************************************************************